At the NLP Business Institute we meet our clients where they are by UNDERSTANDING their business needs, challenges and values and by supporting them with TAILORED PROGRAMMES.
We facilitate experiential and inductive learning based on gaming, real life study cases and participants proposed examples.
• Professionals with more than 15 years of experience in Senior Leadership roles in multinational companies
• Chartered Management Institute (CMI, UK) Recognised Programme Partner offering Management and Leadership programmes in accordance with the National Occupation Standards in the UK.
• NLP Certifying Member of The International Trainers Academy of NLP (ITA) and we are one of the few companies accredited to provide Business NLP Practitioner certificates ink signed by the NLP Co-Founder John Grinder, Carmen Bostic St.Clair and Michael Carroll.
• Psychometric assessments in Emotional Intelligence through EQ-I 2.0 and EQ 360 ( Multi-Health System) and
• ICF Certified Coaches and experts in Emotional Intelligence
• All our consultants and trainers are highly qualified in NLP, Coaching and Emotional Intelligence and they have extensive experience in Senior Leadership roles in multinational companies.
Training and Development is not a luxury, it’s a strategic investment with long term benefits
Ensure that our clients make the difference that makes the difference between average performance and excellence in the same field of activity.
Continue to invest and improve our knowledge, experience, products and services.
Flexibility: we appreciate that time is important, therefore most of our products can also be delivered through live sessions on our Webex E-learning platform.
Freedom: We share the “How” and “What” behind the “theory” so that people can replicate the acquired knowledge when needed. We do not create dependence on us, but instead we partner with our clients.
Fusion: High-end accolade in the field of Training, Emotional Intelligence, Coaching and Neuroscience with more than 15 years professional experience in Senior leadership roles.
Innovation: we offer training programmes based on the latest market trends and by taking into consideration the next generation’s needs and specific requirements.
To offer a variety of training designed to meet the requirements of our clients, from teams of professionals to the highest level of leadership.
We address key challenges, such as:
• Maintaining employees engagement
• Developing Leaders
• Aligning Teams and individuals with the organisation’s vision and mission
• Enhancing the efficiency of the recruitment processes
• Managing performance and talent
• Stress management, etc