THE STRUCTURE OF THE PROGRAMME
The Neurocommunication Programmes are actually workshops that are based on:
• Experiential learning and role-play games, working with the “real life” professional experiences of the participants.
• Emotional Intelligence as we know it affects:
*performance at work
• Neuro Linguistic Programming offers you a set of powerful tools that help people succesful- ly interact with others.
The NeuroCommunication programs are aimed at anyone who wants to:
• Develop or improve the impact of their message.
• Increase their ability to influence using persuasive language .
• Handle difficult conversations.
• Master listening skills.
Feedback generally represents a “social threat,” which triggers the same biological stress responses as a threat to one’s safety. Thus giving and receiving effective feedback requires a particular skill-set that comes naturally to some and can be learned by others.
• Incorporate ongoing feedback into daily interactions.
• Coach star performers to the next level.
• Reinforce organisational values and goals with recognition of individual’ performance.
• Deliver constructive criticism without generating anger or defensiveness.
• Motivate people even when financial times are tough.
UNDERSTAND HOW TO:
• Know your feedback style
* How do I manage feedback today and what is my desired outcome?
*Emotional Intelligence. Where from do I talk when giving feedback and how do I feel when I receive it?
* Types of feedback.
• Give feedback
* NLP principles of language.
* How can I give constructive feedback without causing defensive responses?
* Feedback to support development.
* Self feedback for personal growth.
• Receive feedback for development
* Notice the "blind spot".
* Feedback is a gift for the learning process.
* How can I elicit feedback about myself from others who may feel uncomfortable giving feedback?
Communication is about making a message land the way it was intended and about understanding the emotions and intentions behind the message that is delivered.
Effective communication occurs when messages are received and understood as they were intended. It is the link that allows you enhance your relationship with others and improve teamwork, decision-making, and problem solving. It enables you to communicate even negative or difficult messages without creating conflict or destroying trust.
During the programme we will explore:
• The verbal package.
• Types of language
• The principles of non-aggressive communication • How to and your own “Voice” in real life situations.
• What is conflict and how it can be managed.
• How to better manage relationships.
• Basic principles of Emotional Intelligence
• What is the internal state: emotions and feelings.
Research has shown that people with higher levels of emotional intelligence:
• Eenjoy more satisfying and successful careers and relationships
• Develop strong social skills and by doing so they build rapport with others leading to trustful relationships
• Comprehend and accept other people’s emotions allowing them to empathize easier.
• Become more successful in what they are doing.
• Effectively reduce stress thus avoiding chronic stress and depression.
Working on your emotional intelligence could be the most important aspect of your personal development. Adding NLP to your work guarantees effective communication outcomes.
AT THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
• Master your communication so that your message has a high impact.
• Influence and lead conversations in a non-aggressive way.
• Create instant rapport with the people you're communicating with.
• Better manage relationships.
• See how you can and handle difficult people and hear how you can master your listening skills to get access to the core of the message.
• Influence your emotions and manage them in line with the emotions of others.
• Increase effectiveness and engage support of your cause.
• Find your own "Voice" in real life situations.
• Create win-win relationships.
Presentations and Public Speaking are key components of Corporate or Company life. Whether it be a presentation in front of 100 Customers, an internal meeting with your peers and managers, a conference call, or even a 1-2-1 meeting with you manager, the truth is that we are all engaged on a daily basis in some form of Public Speaking.
So, why, if it is such a fundamental part of our lives, one of the highest recognised fears that Managers and Leaders have. Even people that have never had to present in front of an audience highlight it as a frightening experience.
Aside planned public speaking or presentations, one of the most daunting experiences a person can face is the request to deliver a speech without notice. In our day-to-day work, often employees find themselves called upon to stand and deliver at social events, business meetings, conference calls, etc. without pre-warning. When caught off guard, many people can suffer extreme anxiety about speaking off the cuff.
In this programme we will disseminate this myth. Through NLP we will teach you how to manage this fear and anxiety, overcome your limiting beliefs and create rapport with your audience in order that you message is transferred effectively and confidently.
We have all sat in various presentations, however, what made the great presenters stand out, how were they engaging and inspiring their audience whilst being entertaining and making it all look effortless. What were they doing differently that made them exceptional? Great presenters, speakers are not born that way, this programme will teach you the techniques, both emotional and linguistic, in order to be an excellent speaker and presenter.
The programme focuses on:
• The structure of presentations.
• Story telling, Metaphors and Humour
• Impromptu speech - principles and structure
• Your inner state. Understanding how your internal state and your energy affect the behaviour of the group.
• How to create Rapport with the group.
• How to define and structure the message.
• Persuasive speech.
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
• Be confident and deliver persuasive presentations
• Have a better interaction with your audience by creating rapport
• Pace and lead your audience
• Effectively and quickly read your audience
• Handle hecklers
• Be flexibile in unpredictable situations
• Influence your state
• Help your audience remember your presentation for the right reasons.